Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 October, 05:42
Weekend recap:

Sather shows up to a Patriot conference he’s speaking at and proceeds to film video of himself clowning on a bunch of Patriots.

Then he clowns on Juan saying he won’t show up.

Juan shows up and gives a powerful speech and fuels the audience.

Sather then clowns on Juan some more.

Sather then backs out of his speech, from wht I understand.

We need to investigate Jordan Sather and who he is working for. There are some others, but I’ll keep my mouth shut for now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
Somebody 'got to him' bc there was a distinct turning point when he went from broke dad w/ custody issues, and a low-tech white-board level of graphics interface, so sudden equipment upgrades and ease of travel - with a noticeable shift from 'disclosure' topics to disparaging others within the truth movement. Yet another awakening soul diverted and corrupted by "thirty pieces of silver"?
12:28 AM - Oct 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Carey Smith @CareyS
26 October, 09:53
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Maybe Jordan is drawing attention to certain people? So more people will start digging? I look everywhere for information including some I don't agree with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
26 October, 08:45
Oh my gosh – I never thought about it but that makes complete sense now. 30 pieces of silver…

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
26 October, 12:49
Nailed it.