Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
25 October, 02:42
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Heartbreaking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
25 October, 02:21
Heartbreaking. He is adisgusting parasite and deserves to pay. This is what makes it hard to trust the plan, why? Why not just expose this leach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 October, 02:20
God help us! The people that do this have no souls!

Susan Grubl @SuzyQSD
25 October, 02:13
🤬🤬😭😭 Heartbreaking!!!

LL_125 @LL_125
25 October, 02:02
Conduct every experiment that Fauci did children and dogs on him.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 October, 01:59
But...........but............but.................."orange man bad, investigate orange man, Russia, Russia, Russia", meanwhile they're torturing and FUC*ING Murdering children in broad daylight. I wish I could serve justice myself. ROPE!!!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
25 October, 01:57
God please stop the thoughts of what i would do to the ones responsible for this. I do not want the international headlines to carry my name.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 October, 01:54
When are they going to put this out on the media and show people ? This guy needs to pay big time . This is a horrific crime . Execute this sob .

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 October, 01:53
Hunt that MF'er down!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 October, 01:42
😢

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 October, 01:41
Fauci is an unimaginable horror. To think all his tortures were happening right under our noses while we tsked at old stories of Joseph Mengele. It's soul wrenching.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 October, 01:36
My soul is crushed also! So sick, diagusting and sad! My heart breaks for the children who have suffered such horrible atrocities! 😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏😢😢😢

Henry Labowski @Hal1977
25 October, 01:11
This post just crushed my soul

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
25 October, 01:12
In response Henry Labowski to his Publication
Mine too, my heart just fell to my stomach

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 01:05
These children are now cradled in the love of God; their souls are blessed.🙏💙

Those still left on earth who would do this to another being will never find peace. Their days are numbered.

Richie Richard @Richie
25 October, 12:56
My heart just dropped to my toes, anger just hit the roof.