Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
24 October, 03:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
im gonna guess that Trump never tweeted that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 04:04
In response reaper myer to his Publication
that could be true, ty for posting this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
24 October, 02:00
He Is The Cure.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:07
In response Vicki Null to her Publication
🙏🎯😁👊💡

Karen Browning @Kbbb
24 October, 01:50
I think it means his sacrifice for our nation (hopefully not literally his blood) leads us to cure (vaccine) our nation. We, the people must purge this evil through Jesus Christ.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:07
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
👊😁🎯🙏

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
24 October, 01:49
Considering each of his grandfathers going back 6 generations bore the name CHRIST and each of his grandmothers going back 5 generations bore the name MARY, he may be trying to say something significant. Look for yourself....I couldn't find anything further back than 5 & 6 generations, but there must be others out there that have a better skill set in matters of genealogy.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:09
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
💡👊🎯🙏 TY FOR YOUR POST. i DOD NOT KNOW IT WENT BACK THAT FAR WITH THOSE NAMES.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 October, 01:21
Ever since he made this Tweet, I thought he may be sacrificed (selflessly, like Jesus). That possibly “his blood/death” would UNITE/ END be the “CURE” “Vaccine” because SO MANY HATE him (unjustly out of ignorance). 😢😢😢

I pray that is NOT what he meant! 🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:10
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
😁💡👊🎯ME TOO, AGREE 100%

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 October, 01:14
Gematria is a bit interesting.....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:10
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
🙏🙏👊💡😁

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
24 October, 01:09
natural immunity PLUS being of the Blood of Christ, accepting Jesus as his savior

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:11
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
🎯👊💡🙏GREAT INSIGHT, TY FOR POSTING

Major Thomas @GroundControl
24 October, 01:06
antibody treatment?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:12
In response Major Thomas to his Publication
I HOPE SO! 🙏💡👊🎯😁

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
24 October, 01:04
Start with what we know. This twat has more than one meaning, so, start with that.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:13
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Yes, goo point, always more than one meaning, for sure

and it has to be done twice

And why did he capitalize IS?

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 October, 01:02
I think he may mean it literally

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 03:14
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
😁🎯👊🙏maybe he has immunity in his blood? antibodies?

you may be right! I hope so!