CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 01:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
24 October, 01:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Considering each of his grandfathers going back 6 generations bore the name CHRIST and each of his grandmothers going back 5 generations bore the name MARY, he may be trying to say something significant. Look for yourself....I couldn't find anything further back than 5 & 6 generations, but there must be others out there that have a better skill set in matters of genealogy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
💡👊🎯🙏 TY FOR YOUR POST. i DOD NOT KNOW IT WENT BACK THAT FAR WITH THOSE NAMES.
03:09 PM - Oct 24, 2021
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
24 October, 03:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
https://www.thoughtco.com/...

How is it possible? His paternal side all shared the name CHRIST, but the amazing thing to me is the maternal side...each carried the name MARY?!? How is that possible? I can see a tradition amongst men of a family to carry a name, but were each of these men instructed to seek out a wife with the name MARY? Its always intrigued me.

24 October, 03:32
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
Check each and you'll find that it was sometimes their middle name and not their first name...Couldn't find just one layout that went back further than 5/6 generations. If someone does...drop it.