Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Gerri World @Gerri_World
25 October, 01:24
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
When TRUTH goes live, it will all be out in the open....the TRUTH uncensored as we are allowed to see it here on AnonUp. Just in case you do not know, This is how to invest right now on the Nasdaq in Trump's social media site
**👀 TRUTH: NASDAQ Symbol is: DWAC 👀**
Security Profile
Digital World Acquisition Corp.
Class A: DWAC
NASDAQ
https://www.theguardian.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 October, 01:22
we share alot of fake pics on this site too. maybe not on purpose but some people will believe anything....its very disappointing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 October, 03:56
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Somebody on twit called me out once for reposting a fake image from an account I trusted. It was the best thing for me as now, I look carefully and research images.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
24 October, 03:27
bad photoshop job😂
can still see Ivanka’hair 😂

1776 Again @BludGeonT
24 October, 01:07
Fake pictures are EVERYWHERE and they're easy to debunk and prove wrong. Not only by finding the originals, but by using tools that are easy to learn.

https://www.fotoforensics.... is one of them, and it's free.

I've used this site to check many "famous" photos going around. The site has some very good tutorials on how to detect photoshopped pictures, from easy to expert.

Give it a try :)

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 October, 01:48
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Thanks for Sharing

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 October, 05:21
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
tineye.com is another useful tool

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 October, 12:26
MAKE THIS LIE RAIN!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 12:23
AND in the real shot tried to make it filthy like him hugging his own daughter, PURE ACT because they know the deep state that is, they auction their own off.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 12:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Devils, and like DJT says, these "people are stupid" again he prolly knows they are demon meat puppets. NOT GOD'S at all.