P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
I’ll never forget the time when VK told me not to call Sather a PAYtriot. Sather was attacking Patriots for believing that JFK Jr. is alive, so I brought up his website paywall. Shortly after VK’s comment to Sather, Jordan Sather continued his attacks on Patriots and was suspended from Twitter. Probably just a coincidence, but that moment proved to me that VK is an A1 Patriot. 🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/3
02:23 AM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 October, 12:36
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Long before Q....controlled op...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 October, 11:21
technically it DOESN’T prove VK is a Patriot,it only proves he disagrees with him. I disagree that VK who beLIEves in bitcoin or other “fake” currency backed by nothing. Does that make me a clown like Sather? Clowns everywhere when facts & truth is exposed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 10:53
There are people meant to challenge, and to flush out the bad. Then there are those white hats taking a hit and acting in black ops. Yes, the fog is thick.

But I can say this. Sather has, in fact, gone after so many good patriots in the past years that I honestly don't care about his purpose. How close can you be to slime before you become what you are trying to out? That takes a special kind of soul to withstand.

Whatever his purpose, he has the right to free speech. I support that much.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 October, 04:49
I remember this well. I sure do miss VK.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
24 October, 11:53
The fog of war has has been thick. Zero doubt Truth and Justice are right around the corner and those Paytriots & Fametriots (there are more than I thought) will be exposed. On we go!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 October, 11:00
Thank you for sharing this, PJ! I miss VK, and I appreciate the direction you have provided in this post! Jordan had a very interesting thread on Twitter early in my journey- it taught me alot about the world as it truly is, but maybe along the way. his intentions changed? Money truly is the root of all evil; it brings false joy and false hope. Thank you, Patriot, and Happy Kennedy Sunday!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 October, 04:41
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
ThankQ, Patriot! God bless 🇺🇸🦅

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 10:35
No idea who Sather is, but I damn sure recognize real. SO um, all things in that perspective, pulls up muh old lady drawls, and says in muh best granny voice, "back in muh day we used to call them cointel pro". lol

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
24 October, 10:20
#WRWY + P.raise J.esus = = = > < >
Here's a Hopeful Sign for U.S. = = = > < >
Juan O Savin came Forward = = = > < >

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Juan O Savin Revealed... - YouTube

Feeling inspired to give a gift to The Rachel Hamm Show? You may do so here:http://rachelhamm.com/donate/or1. Paypal: PAYPAL.ME/RACHELHAMM12. Cash App: $Ther...

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
24 October, 09:49

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 October, 10:05
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Exactly.

For some, the junior is removed when the senior dies.

Angel Joy @superradangel
24 October, 07:42
CRYPTIC CREEPY AND VERY COOL👀

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 October, 02:41
I wish VK would return. I wish Q would return. I wish Joe M. would be consistent with coming back. (LOL.) I wish Question What Is Real, Yellow17, and Patriot 1776 would return. Where has everyone gone? They are missed. 🤔🧐🙂 I think the good guys are super busy these days and everything is lining up for something incredible. Praying and knowing that God is leading us all to victory, even if there are a few bumps along the way. Thanks for your post, P.J.!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 October, 02:47
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Couldn’t agree more! I have a feeling they’ll soon be back in one form or another. God bless, Patriot! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 October, 02:37
Miss those days

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 October, 02:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Me too. Something tells me those days will be coming back in another form. 😎🙏🇺🇸🦅

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 October, 02:36
Great Screen shots! UGGG. I miss @VincentKennedy SO MUCH!!! 😢😢

“VP isn’t Fitting”!! SO TRUE! 😂🤣❤️