P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 October, 02:23
I’ll never forget the time when VK told me not to call Sather a PAYtriot. Sather was attacking Patriots for believing that JFK Jr. is alive, so I brought up his website paywall. Shortly after VK’s comment to Sather, Jordan Sather continued his attacks on Patriots and was suspended from Twitter. Probably just a coincidence, but that moment proved to me that VK is an A1 Patriot. 🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 October, 02:41
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I wish VK would return. I wish Q would return. I wish Joe M. would be consistent with coming back. (LOL.) I wish Question What Is Real, Yellow17, and Patriot 1776 would return. Where has everyone gone? They are missed. 🤔🧐🙂 I think the good guys are super busy these days and everything is lining up for something incredible. Praying and knowing that God is leading us all to victory, even if there are a few bumps along the way. Thanks for your post, P.J.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Couldn’t agree more! I have a feeling they’ll soon be back in one form or another. God bless, Patriot! 🙏🇺🇸🦅
02:47 AM - Oct 24, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 October, 10:10
I agree. #wwg1wga

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 October, 02:58
That would be wonderful! (But if they return in some other form, how will we recognize them? I sure hope they use the same names.) God bless you too, P.J.!!🙏❤️