Only people mentioned by Gray359 in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
24 October, 09:15
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
or cats or any animal or child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 October, 10:01
Who did something?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
24 October, 05:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Dr. Evil

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 October, 09:59
I heard about this weeks ago and I thought it was spent ammunition when no one was really outraged like they are Today. Thank God this story went Viral again!! 🙏🙏

Gray 359 @Gray359
24 October, 05:32
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Same here. I thought it would have spread back then. Glad to see it now. Maybe this is a build up to the human stuff. They only touched on it recently with the aborted baby parts. 🙏🙏🙏 Ready.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 October, 09:50
animals can sense evil...

my cat nox has to be locked in the house this next week. Black cats go missing...as do children and adults...

STARVE MOLOCH....

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 October, 09:30
so agree

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
23 October, 07:12
And Cats......................

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 October, 07:09
Fooking truth. No kids, no dogs. No animals period.