Vee Wallace @VeeW
22 October, 03:01
Anyone know what this ring is, the one John Paul Jackson is wearing? Not that it is, but is it a cabal ring?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
Adrenochrome Blood Ring

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
03:21 PM - Oct 22, 2021
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
06 November, 10:54
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
They believe(d) that telling us the truth in these obscure ways determined our consent to their master.

I removed my consent years ago.

I choose love - I choose love - I choose love

yup - said it 3 times

evil rat bas*rds; may the creator have mercy for you, as I am still a flawed human and cannot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 November, 10:41
I was thinking of Tiffanys earlier, I think they make their diamonds, many from dead victims, and think it is a trafficking front.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 October, 04:05
un anneau pour les gouverner tous 🥴la blague

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 October, 03:46
Hey Remember the time 45 Killed this Adrenochrome harvester from Iran and everyone went fookin crazy over it?

That was awesome 😂😂😂

J.J. Jameson @jjj
22 October, 06:57
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Do people not know about garnet, spinel, carnelian,jasper, topaz, beryl, zirconor any of the other dozen gemstones that come in red? Do they just pretend they don't exist?

06 November, 10:53
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
You seen that area over there, called them "sinking resorts" near some water? I think they didn't give a fk bout the top cause tunnels are the real deal of why they made them in the first place and I fkin ay do believe they are still active.

NEO ONE @Neo
22 October, 03:38
And don't forget your new 💥💥💥💥 Admiral 😏

22 October, 03:45
SEND IT BACK TO HELL GITMO> DO IT Q FKIN AY DO IT> SHIT MAN>

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 October, 03:24
and we will all know the details?

NEO ONE @Neo
22 October, 03:34
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
No. If that happens, 99% of humanity will be hospitalized. Humanity will collapse.