Sista Sue @SC18835410
20 October, 04:52
What is really happening that they want to distract you from now??? Brian Laundry back on the propaganda networks. Human remains found… phhhhtt!!! Look here NOT there!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
Funny thing is that I live in Sarasota and have been to that park a hundred times !!! The scent dogs would have definitely found Brian Laundrie is he was REALLY there !!! I've seen Sarasota County Sheriff's dogs in action and they are damn good at what they do !!! I predict "Brian Laundrie didn't kill himself" in the near future...just sayin' 🤔
05:11 PM - Oct 20, 2021
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MackMackinelly in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
20 October, 05:29
In response Mack Mackinelly to his Publication
I agree! He didnt kill himself! But why all the attention for THIS girl?! of all the kids that go missing every year, why is SHE and LAUNDRY plastered all over the so called “news?” What makes this case special? just a needed distraction?… from what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396