Sista Sue @SC18835410
What is really happening that they want to distract you from now??? Brian Laundry back on the propaganda networks. Human remains found… phhhhtt!!! Look here NOT there!!
04:52 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SC18835410 in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 October, 08:18
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
There's something Fishy & FF-ish about the whole story.

- She's a TG. Look at hands & more... & the GLAAD crowd
made a big deal that only Sis Girls get attention.
- She wore Satanic shirt & jewelry
-Cop that stopped them had a 666 tattoo on hand.
- Officials very upset Dog got involved... because he'll
mess up their plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 October, 08:19
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Tip = Anopther clue to a TG = Thighs!

Men's thighs grow muscle in the front.
Women's thighs grow in the back!

Can't hide THAT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
20 October, 05:11
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Funny thing is that I live in Sarasota and have been to that park a hundred times !!! The scent dogs would have definitely found Brian Laundrie is he was REALLY there !!! I've seen Sarasota County Sheriff's dogs in action and they are damn good at what they do !!! I predict "Brian Laundrie didn't kill himself" in the near future...just sayin' 🤔

Sista Sue @SC18835410
20 October, 05:29
In response Mack Mackinelly to his Publication
I agree! He didnt kill himself! But why all the attention for THIS girl?! of all the kids that go missing every year, why is SHE and LAUNDRY plastered all over the so called “news?” What makes this case special? just a needed distraction?… from what?