Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 October, 08:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Juan would have to show himself to be OTHER than John Kennedy (the son). His book, "Kid by the Side of the Road", a very compelling part of the movie, The Called, where he goes to Dallas to the site of where his father was shot, walks by the drainage hole from whence one of the bullets was shot, shows a "ghost" of his teenage self in 4 different scenes of that Dallas segment.

I may be interpreting it incorrectly, but the "ghost" represented John who, as an older teenager, finally came to grips with just what had happened to his father.

When David Nino Rodriguez interviews him, he always calls him "Juanito" (little John).

Juan said he was friends with Bill Cooper. Why would Cooper wait until October of 1999 (a full four months after the plane crash) to talk about JFJ Jr. "murder" and the media coverup?

I believe it's John until proven otherwise.

I do agree with you that he's never claimed to be JFK Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 October, 12:41
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
He is not JFK JR. at the moment. But knows him.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 October, 12:56
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I'm going to read between the lines of your reply. :-)

19 October, 01:02
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
JFK JR is not alive but JFK is not either so there is not JR. Just John John. Who is this ???? Small world

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
19 October, 01:55
James Spader - Childhood friend of Jr

19 October, 02:02
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Over the Target. Just out here asking questions - The good LORD gave me a small job to do. I'm doing what he asked.

19 October, 02:04
Thank you! You gave me some new (to me) truths to dig up!

19 October, 02:21
I been down so many rabbit holes over the last 30 years = At times my mind can explode.

19 October, 02:25
I felt like my head was about to explode when I realized the Earth was flat. Spent 3 days so confused and disoriented.. But wow.. the freedom that comes from each Truth discovered!

19 October, 02:31
Well than let me give you the Torsion field thought process. You think your head exploded..

19 October, 03:03
Do you have a good place to learn more about this? I watched an 8 hr documentary recently called “What on Earth happened?” And it touched on this topic.

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I did have actual pictures saved on my twitter bookmarks - That account has been nuked 4 times - I'll look if I have them here. I have read the Bible and the waters and the firmament stuff. Still on the fence many things to look at and I don't discount any of it. Here is a good one. North Pole. Dude IDK the truth I'm still trying to put all the dots together and like I said been at this 30+ years..
03:13 AM - Oct 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
19 October, 03:20
Thats incredible! 30+ years. Ive only started waking up about 2 years ago with Fall of Cabal. God has lead me on an exviting adventure thus far.. and yet I know there is much more for me to learn. Thanks for introducing me to Torsion Field. Id be really interested if you find those pictures. Thanks again!

19 October, 03:30
It's been a long time waiting for you all to wake up.. You are all killing me. Just saying.. God speed. You all don't know how many of us are out here and seeing for many years and being called crazy by our family and friends. We Been HOLDING THE LINE like you would never understand. Thank GOD you are HERE now !!!

https://www.bitchute.com/c...