Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Here’s what it comes down to with Anons:

1. Those that think JFK Jr is alive
2. Those that dont

The ones that do think he is alive can give you about 300+ examples of why it would be the case.

The ones that think he’s dead point to the Q post where he says JFK Jr is not alive.

The ones that think he’s dead and attack you for thinking differently, HAVE AN AGENDA.

The weeks and months ahead are going to be SPICY AF!
04:49 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
16 November, 06:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Think this gives an indication of my thoughts❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
22 October, 12:34
Alive and ready to carry on his Father’s legacy with honor! Sooner than you think!! Maybe weeks or days soon!! #wwg1wga #NCSWIC #tbiytc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
22 October, 12:34
Alive and ready to carry on his Father’s legacy with honor! Sooner than you think!! Maybe weeks or days soon!! #wwg1wga #NCSWIC #tbiytc

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
22 October, 12:29
i know he is😘😘😘

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
21 October, 06:18
HERE YAAAAA GO DOC🍻🍷🧀 WINE AND CHEESE ANYONE? OH AND POPCORN🍿♥️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 October, 09:21
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
Send the meat buses of hell, back to hell. FK them. GOD ROCKS>

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 October, 01:46
i can't wait for this 😍

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
22 October, 12:17
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I wonder if this is true. That would be quite inteesting.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
22 October, 12:18
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
some guy had a video on youtube claims went to visit guy everyone thinks is Elvis. Supposedly the guy said he's not Elvis. So not sure what to believe

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 October, 01:39

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
21 October, 12:25
Even if he is dead, the swamp is sweating the chance that he isn't!

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 October, 11:33

21 October, 11:26
I fluctuate, as my posts, but um, when I saw one that said Caroline sent yes, basically, a post, that is when I said yeah he is. Also coupled with real time events back then as I witnessed info. I am not attacking anyone who thinks he is or is not. I HOPE THEY ARE FFS> GOD bless them.

21 October, 11:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I think all the posts like EVERYFREAKIN body that ever died in the music industry "went to witness protection" is what throws folks off, and certainly threw me off initially, which may have been intended. I don't know that answer.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
20 October, 09:04
I personally think he is alive. Does my world depend on it? NO

Have to say though, those who insist he is dead are the biggest shills lol.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 October, 08:27
Sexiest man ALIVE!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 October, 07:44
4 + years following JJ now! The man is the smartest and most diversly talented individual as anyone could ever meet! Can’t wait to see the Next Act! 😎👍

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 October, 08:23
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🍿 fookin geniuses!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 October, 08:30
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I had a subscription and read this mag cover to cover. When it ended I never found a magazine worthy to subscribe to again.
George Magazine: Not Just Politics As Usual - YouTube

George Magazine: Not Just Politics As UsualDate: Thursday, August 31, 1995 - 08:00PMMore video info at https://iop.harvard.edu/node/2733

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
20 October, 07:42
Emending the description for Group 1: Those who know JFk Jr is alive.😃

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 October, 11:34
He is Alive and Well!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
19 October, 10:20
Doq Said Juan Does Alot Of Work For The Kennedys, Right? Now Juan Hollared At David Steele “Yes, Hes Fkn Alive Last Time Im Telling You” Does Anyone Remember That? And RFK Jr Touching The Nose, And At Trumps Last Rally, He Said “I Want To Say Hello To A Very Good Friend Of Mine JJ” Thats Why I Believe! And Praying! lol

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
19 October, 01:26

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
19 October, 06:39
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
i think he is Biden i truly Believe it

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 October, 11:02
so say hes alive....ok now what?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
20 October, 07:45
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Don't you think his public return would wake up A MASSIVE NUMBER OF PEOPLE?

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
18 October, 10:49
you ahould wqtch christian patriot news on rumble his show was about this ! thank you for the beads up

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
18 October, 10:49
In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication
•heads

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
18 October, 10:32
Let’s hope this is done in 2023!
Don’t expect earlier!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
20 October, 09:02
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
boo hiss,boo hiss..2023??

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 October, 10:27
I don't know if he's alive or not. I think there's as much reason to believe he's alive as there is to believe he's dead. At any rate, when the question was asked on the board "Is JFK Jr. alive?", the response was a simple "No". Many people responded with "of course Jr. isn't alive, he stopped being Jr. after his dad was killed. If that's the case, why did he remain Jr. throughout his entire life up until the plain crash? Actually, he stopped being a Jr. when his dad was buried, but chose to remain Jr. We'll find out soon enough if he's alive.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 October, 10:16
well let's have it out right now....

JFK Jr is alive
The earth is Not a Sphere - Fact
There are NO 'aliens'
There are demons (and Angels)
the "greys" are another name for a group within the cabal
...and im personally aware that whatever it is (which appears half man) the Sasquatch exists and in record numbers

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 October, 09:56
I think he went into witness protection like so many other famous people who supposedly died.

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
18 October, 09:37
how spicy a’ meatball ball we talkin ?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 October, 08:17
Catholics do no cremate.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 October, 08:16
Good explanation. The agenda based ones come across as such.

Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
18 October, 08:10
His father and uncle were assassinated, so why would he allow himself to be a sitting duck for the DS? It makes way more sense that he's alive, than dead.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
18 October, 07:41
This will shock the shit out of you what if Junior is an actor.. what is this actor is playing a very important role right now… playing Biden.. I shit you not.. Proof is the scar under juniors lower lip.. Biden has the same scar….

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 October, 09:03
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
oh wow - i will have to look at that one. that's a new one to me. i've been wondering if he's really Durham (not in disguise - that seems to be bruce willis) - the one behind the scenes taking down the f'ers.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 October, 07:18
I have always felt that he was alive. He is alive, :) . . .