Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
"Remember Tiffany Dover, the nurse who collapsed on live television after receiving one of the first death-shots?

Find out what happened to her right here...be prepared to get very angry!"
09:04 AM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
26 October, 01:19
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
When there was no follow up story about whether she recovered or ended up dying, and the media just moved on without any explanation, I assumed she died. I wish I was shocked. Oh, and I loved how my aunts were just completely oblivious to the story and hung on every uptick in COVID cases and Fauci's flip-flopping advice. Ugh. I will never spend a holiday locked in with those two ever again. I felt like I was stuck in an episode of the Twilight Zone. One of my aunts kept trying to reassure me that she was still registered as a Republican but could not bring herself to vote for Trump. Haven't really spoken to her since. I keep wanting to call her and say I told you so, but I doubt she actually knows what is going on in the world. Her world consists of The View, Hallmark, ABC, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Just douse my brain with bleach, it would be less painful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
26 October, 12:56
That came out right after it happen.
Hmmm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
25 October, 09:23
🎯

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
18 October, 02:42
on the 17th

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
18 October, 02:08
The guy on the video is Sam from @TotheLifeboats
Sam is on this platform and you can find him on twitch.tv

https://www.twitch.tv/toth...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
18 October, 01:04
Interesting I am looking in to this further I found this video and at the 14:20 mark if you look closely you will see her left arm move https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tiffany Dover, Chattanooga, Tennessee Nurse passes out after Covid-19 Vaccine - YouTube

Video, at the 13 - minute mark, shows a Chattanooga, Tennessee nurse passing out while being interviewed on live television after taking the coronavirus vacc...

Law & Physics @physics171
27 October, 12:37
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
She went down, does NOT say she died on the spot, of course her arm could have moved, and months ago it came out she died a short time after.
Whoops mistyped before.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
18 October, 12:49
This is incredibly hard to verify. I know they can switch people out with someone else and they lie as well. The narrative they told was a clear lie that she faints often. Why would you have nurse working that faints often? Someone needs to find a death certificate.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
18 October, 01:27
The things that I have found is her family saying she's still alive but she herself has not come out and said here I am so please stop this nonsense. If she is alive she can put a stop to all of this so that is strange that she hasn't.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 October, 02:01
We hearing the message she died, twister account was not anymore worked on, lots of friends asking what happened?