Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
18 October, 09:04
"Remember Tiffany Dover, the nurse who collapsed on live television after receiving one of the first death-shots?

Find out what happened to her right here...be prepared to get very angry!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
This is incredibly hard to verify. I know they can switch people out with someone else and they lie as well. The narrative they told was a clear lie that she faints often. Why would you have nurse working that faints often? Someone needs to find a death certificate.
12:49 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 October, 02:01
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
We hearing the message she died, twister account was not anymore worked on, lots of friends asking what happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
18 October, 01:27
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
The things that I have found is her family saying she's still alive but she herself has not come out and said here I am so please stop this nonsense. If she is alive she can put a stop to all of this so that is strange that she hasn't.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
18 October, 01:36
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I finally found something here and I have found this site to be very accurate as I have found many of my family members on here. Interesting if you hit the back button you will see an odd blue symbol/flower. blue https://www.findagrave.com...