Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
18 October, 09:04
"Remember Tiffany Dover, the nurse who collapsed on live television after receiving one of the first death-shots?

Find out what happened to her right here...be prepared to get very angry!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
When there was no follow up story about whether she recovered or ended up dying, and the media just moved on without any explanation, I assumed she died. I wish I was shocked. Oh, and I loved how my aunts were just completely oblivious to the story and hung on every uptick in COVID cases and Fauci's flip-flopping advice. Ugh. I will never spend a holiday locked in with those two ever again. I felt like I was stuck in an episode of the Twilight Zone. One of my aunts kept trying to reassure me that she was still registered as a Republican but could not bring herself to vote for Trump. Haven't really spoken to her since. I keep wanting to call her and say I told you so, but I doubt she actually knows what is going on in the world. Her world consists of The View, Hallmark, ABC, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Just douse my brain with bleach, it would be less painful.
01:19 AM - Oct 26, 2021
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Donahue, click on at the bottom under it