Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
WATCH AND LISTEN CAREFULLY. THIS IS INSANE! Finally a doctor willing to say it
08:24 AM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 October, 05:48
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Doctors are the third leading cause of death in the US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 October, 05:19
AMEN!

I worked medical for 40 years & it is not at ALL about healing people!

I haven't gone to an MD in 30 years, but when I lived in Mexico I had an issue & went to a local curarandero. He fixed me up for 200 pesos = $10 US dollars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 October, 03:26
This is a Great post! Thank you for sharing this!!!!

ice mtn @icemtn17
18 October, 12:45
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

26 October, 05:31
In response ice mtn to her Publication
That explains perfectly why I refuse to buy health insurance.

I'd rather put that money into decent food, stuff I can't grow/raise myself, like a nice coffee, or some extra collagen supplement.

I have not had the flu in 50 years; haven't had a cold, either.

I do get bothered by arthritis & sore muscles, but not much.

I REFUSE to pay for something that only covers treatments I don't want!

26 October, 05:31
In response ice mtn to her Publication
That explains perfectly why I refuse to buy health insurance.

I'd rather put that money into decent food, stuff I can't grow/raise myself, like a nice coffee, or some extra collagen supplement.

I have not had the flu in 50 years; haven't had a cold, either.

I do get bothered by arthritis & sore muscles, but not much.

I REFUSE to pay for something that only covers treatments I don't want!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 October, 10:45
☝️THIS

I'm not a doctor but I have been involved in holistic medicine & healing for more than 3 decades
I got into that for myself & others because I didn't trust the medical/pharma institutions to begin with, & more often than not what was supposed to help me get better only made me worse or gave me side effects that even the doctor never heard of!

It's a shame that the med & insurance industries pick people's pockets - that's how I see it anyway - and people tend to get sicker (and poorer)

And the ones who want to speak up or do the right thing are forced out just like the nurses & doctors who refused to take the jab lately

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 October, 10:15
Care used to be based on a team approach. Doctors & nurses would discuss patient issues, needs etc and there was a collaborative approach to care, especially in the ICU/CCU type setting. This has changed for the most part to a more authoritative approach to care. The approach to care is most definitely more pharmaceutical rather than a whole patient, mind, body, spirit, ( holistic) approach. Time constraints are enforced by outside entities that refuse payment if a certain number of patients are not seen in a day, for instance. This reduces the time available to provide more holistic care. More & more documentation is required to receive payments, reducing the time available to actually care for patients. The whole medical industry needs to be dismantled and returned to a holistic approach to care. Peatients also have a huge part to play. People need to take personal responsibility for their own health. Eat right, exercise, hydrate, reduce weight, stress etc.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 October, 10:06
I worked in ICU/ER for 16 years. This is fact if not #1 on list

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 October, 09:58
Love this Doc!

18 October, 09:57
God bless this man! I have been a nurse for 50 years
recently retired & I have, over my years in critical care, seen a worsening of the health of people, especially children. I have experienced care becoming more & more impersonal & driven by outside entities like regulatory agencies, insurance companies & hospital administrators. I have been a clinical manager as well & had to fight the bureaucracy to obtain adequate staff, decent supplies etc. The financial machine in medicine is interfering with the noble profession of caring for the sick & injured. Just like government, the medical, financial & nursing administrators run the show from their offices, detached from the real world of actual patient care. There once was a day when MD's would actually stand up & fiercely support the bedside care givers. Today their voices are mostly silent, allowing administrators to interfere with care, fire qualified staff, threaten the MD's themselves. Care is symptom based, not cause based.

Jen American @Woke_2020
18 October, 09:22
I'm taking care of my mother now and it amazes me how much she enjoys going to her MD to get that script for big pharma candy and now she wants to take her booster shot for Pfizer... I've tried changing her mind, presented raw truth and facts to her but I can't get through to her... she says I'm a conspiracy theorist. Mind you, she's 71, on oxygen 24/7, has diabetes, arthritis, copd and weighs 200lbs. I'm only trying to help her but she's so wrapped up in big pharma world.

18 October, 10:24
In response Jen American to her Publication
As a nurse I have seen this over & over again. People take no interest in their health, then become obsessed with being taken care of, their every need & symptom removed by a prescription. In contrast to your mom I am 72, 5-4" weigh 113, hike 4-5 miles a day, eat a healthy nutitious diet, hydrate well, get adequate sleep, and have a strong immune system. Rarely do I get ill. It really does make a difference in our health when we take care if ourselves. 😊

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 10:34
In response Jen American to her Publication
Tell her i have copd emphysema gas pockets in lungs & fibrosis of the liver i have not took 1 shot almost off all my meds & not been sick once in 2 years & not took the jab