Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
18 October, 08:24
WATCH AND LISTEN CAREFULLY. THIS IS INSANE! Finally a doctor willing to say it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen American @Woke_2020
I'm taking care of my mother now and it amazes me how much she enjoys going to her MD to get that script for big pharma candy and now she wants to take her booster shot for Pfizer... I've tried changing her mind, presented raw truth and facts to her but I can't get through to her... she says I'm a conspiracy theorist. Mind you, she's 71, on oxygen 24/7, has diabetes, arthritis, copd and weighs 200lbs. I'm only trying to help her but she's so wrapped up in big pharma world.
09:22 AM - Oct 18, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Woke_2020 in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 10:34
In response Jen American to her Publication
Tell her i have copd emphysema gas pockets in lungs & fibrosis of the liver i have not took 1 shot almost off all my meds & not been sick once in 2 years & not took the jab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 October, 10:24
In response Jen American to her Publication
As a nurse I have seen this over & over again. People take no interest in their health, then become obsessed with being taken care of, their every need & symptom removed by a prescription. In contrast to your mom I am 72, 5-4" weigh 113, hike 4-5 miles a day, eat a healthy nutitious diet, hydrate well, get adequate sleep, and have a strong immune system. Rarely do I get ill. It really does make a difference in our health when we take care if ourselves. 😊

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 October, 10:59
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
This is so true. We've come accustomed to thinking that we can eat/drink whatever we want and then a doctor is going to prescribe something to make it all better. We just can't afford to do that any longer.