Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
28 January, 03:11
When everything starts unfolding and the truth comes out publicly because THEY just can't hide it any more-What's the first thing you are going to do?

For me, Go give comfort. It's been A wild jouney but i know in the end this will make us all stronger. I Still have faith in Humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
We all need to remember that we have had a few years to digest the worst of what has been released. Our family and friends who have mocked and laughed at us will now be feeling adrift, betrayed, sickened and angry. Embrace them with love, because love is what will help beat this evil. #wwg1wga
06:20 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ShelvaW in this post can reply
Robert Downing @Bob1969
29 January, 07:38
In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication
I agree. Most of us are sheepdogs. We take care of people. A sheepdog does not hate the sheep for being sheep. He just tries to lead them to greener pastures. Jesus was called the good shepherd for a reason.
There are a lot of sheep out there to take care of. The sheep probably don't even like the sheepdog. But, they know he is there for them. There is a lot less harm done if you can recruit your enemies rather than fight them. So hopefully we minimize the liberal tears memes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396