Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
When everything starts unfolding and the truth comes out publicly because THEY just can't hide it any more-What's the first thing you are going to do?

For me, Go give comfort. It's been A wild jouney but i know in the end this will make us all stronger. I Still have faith in Humanity.
03:11 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
04 February, 05:38
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ruth kelly @ruthkelly
22 October, 10:07
I LOVE U

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
23 February, 12:02
Pray.
Help others who have questions.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
01 February, 11:02
✨✨✨ We will be needed for sure 💫💫💫

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
31 January, 12:59
Be Compassion in action! Remember the first redpill you got on your journey how sickened and shaken to your core all your beliefs shattered and laid waste most of us probably went through it alone and wished we had someone to talk too. Be the person we needed then that is why we are called! We all have different gifts be of service where you can. Much Love to you All and Be Blessed!
#FamilyIsEverything
#LoveWins

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Susie MAGA @susieQ
30 January, 12:13
pray. give comfort. listen. answer questions. be of service. we will find out we know more than we give ourselves credit. find ways to help communities grow and unite. pay it forward.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
29 January, 07:04
Taking care of my parents and brother and sister who are still in a deep coma.. And try to repair the damage that has come between us from all this covid shit! 🙏

Kyra Drg @Kyra
29 January, 06:28
Being there for those who need it, I woke up in March 2020 thanks to covid and containment! I've come a long way to get here today. I'm bipolar and I stopped my treatment a year ago, to be lucid and finally understand what was wrong with me. I was living in a world where I never belonged! I am tired but I would never let go of my neighbor's hand.
WWG1WGA
#SaveOurChildren

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
29 January, 06:20
We all need to remember that we have had a few years to digest the worst of what has been released. Our family and friends who have mocked and laughed at us will now be feeling adrift, betrayed, sickened and angry. Embrace them with love, because love is what will help beat this evil. #wwg1wga

Robert Downing @Bob1969
29 January, 07:38
In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication
I agree. Most of us are sheepdogs. We take care of people. A sheepdog does not hate the sheep for being sheep. He just tries to lead them to greener pastures. Jesus was called the good shepherd for a reason.
There are a lot of sheep out there to take care of. The sheep probably don't even like the sheepdog. But, they know he is there for them. There is a lot less harm done if you can recruit your enemies rather than fight them. So hopefully we minimize the liberal tears memes.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 January, 06:11
Thank God, and then comfort! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
29 January, 12:47
Give thanks to God. Then hug my grandbaby, my children and everyone else I can get my arms around. Love with a new found purpose. 🙏

Spacy Tracy @SpacyTracy
28 January, 11:29
Get with my people in person / by phone and talk it out. Just be there for them and explain anything they need help with. Whatever they need.

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
28 January, 10:57
I'm sure there will be a lot of questions from those who were not awake. It is not my place to give out any "I told you so's," it will be my time to help comfort and help others to understand.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
28 January, 03:49
I have been awake for over 20 yrs. I have spent 20yrs trying to wake people. To show them the truth. I tattooed a whole arm sleeve so that people would ask questions.
My family stopped talking to me when I believe Mel Gibson
My friends stopped talking to me when I refused to donate to the red cross. I think I've been called a horrible mom for not vaccinating my child...the list goes on and on..
Watching the world awaken has been spiritual for me, and made me see God for the first time....
When this is over, I'm going off grid, away from humanity..I'm exhausted lol

Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
28 January, 03:16
Sleep. For the first time in 2 decades, i will fall into a deep slumber

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
28 January, 03:13
Have a good cry. Then get up and be fierce in helping others!

Heidi Erickson @Heidi_E
29 January, 05:29
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
My thoughts as well. "I told you so" will only further divide (even though there are a few I'd love to say that to), so I will be there to help them understand, or just to listen.