DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
17 October, 12:05
Mess with our kids and see what happens. It will be a very short step from "They won't be able to walk down the street" to "They are left dead in the street."
The reality is that the UK is already there as one of their Pedo Parliament members was just stabbed to death at an event. People will only stand for so much and the irony is that the history the Cabal tries so hard to erase, would have taught them they are doomed to failure in the end.

Famous Last Words

"Let them eat cake"

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joyce lindsay @mabel123
You should not be making such an outrageous statement tarring this murdered MP as a pedo, without the evidence to back it up. I'm from the UK and have seen nothing to suggest what you have implied. Shameful comment
01:02 PM - Oct 17, 2021
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mabel123 in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
17 October, 01:12
In response joyce lindsay to her Publication
Reread what I said. I called your Parliament Pedo not the man himself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joyce lindsay @mabel123
17 October, 02:39
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Sorry, but you really should have phrased that differently. I am in no doubt that our parliament has past and present some very dodgy people, but by all accounts this was a good man and to refer to his death in the same sentence as pedo parliamentarians is out of order.