Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 July, 01:55
Souls recognize each other by vibes, not by appearance . ✨❤️✨ All over the world, souls are uniting, Twin Flames are coming together and collectively we are vibrating at higher frequencies. The best is yet truly yet to come!!! 5:5 #LoveWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 July, 03:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Unfortunatelly sometimes your vibes become too High for your Twinflame to follow. I dont ask God for be blessed to have Metatron merged with mine Soul.
It just habbening. But mine Twinflame stay human, and our path missed each other as we did since of Dawn of Mankind.
Sometime God ask too much for service of Humanity. Since i found her in this incarnation, she constantly refuses me.
As it is written. All must be done according to Book of Enoch. I am not exemption😔
Serving Humanity is putting Cross on your shoulders and walking Golgotha path Again.
God gives me Blessing of Knowledge, what will future bring, but i pay a price for it on mortal level. I pray on daily base for All humans, to found their love and God.
She live with her love and this Thursday suffer a miscarriage, which was twice as painfull for Me, because i KNOW, that It is in METATRON power to prevent it. But i COULD NOT, NO ONE BOUND IN PRISON OF FLESH IS ALLOWED TO CHANGE KARMA 😔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 October, 10:51

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I dont believe in Mr. Didulo...😂😂😂
Another Chinese😎

Law & Physics @physics171
16 October, 11:06
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
No need to lie to self, being a believer like organized religion.
Instead study the efforts the information shared by that account, The Romana account is awakening the world far faster and much more deep than most other accounts, assisting the world with awakening on much higher levels.

Of course there are controlled oppositions like you seem to be as you do not communicate solutions, facts of law and physics.

Share solutions in which Romana is sharing for the world, organizing the world...