Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Souls recognize each other by vibes, not by appearance . ✨❤️✨ All over the world, souls are uniting, Twin Flames are coming together and collectively we are vibrating at higher frequencies. The best is yet truly yet to come!!! 5:5 #LoveWins
01:55 PM - Jul 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
25 August, 08:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
couldn’t agree more💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 August, 08:23
I've been experiencing this my whole like - but only recently (last decade) discovered why ... I esp like connecting with animals and children ... I see babies and look into their eyes and truly feel God ... so much innocence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
30 July, 05:02
Remember… this also includes animals … they have souls … all living beings have

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
19 June, 07:34
Good morning

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 June, 07:19

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 June, 07:17
has anyone met their twin flame here on AU?

Red Edge @Rededge
19 June, 07:11
'twin flames ' coming together ... can confirm...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 June, 07:12
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I second this! ⚡️⚡️

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
11 December, 06:35
In response Red Edge to her Publication
this is encouraging...i need some hope on this TF journey!

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
30 May, 03:05
does Loop still post? havent been able to find.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
30 May, 03:07
In response Kento Marek to his Publication
Yes he posting on Telegram . ❤️
https://t.me/Loop00_00

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
05 January, 03:06
im seeing 11:11 like everywhere every day for the past couple months! crazy. i also find myself being greatful for every little thing .

25 August, 08:26
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
License plate in front of me 1 I 1 I 1 I ... the other day I saw another plate 1111 Q - I could believe it, I said the owner, wow I really like your license plate . he just smiled an shrugged

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 October, 12:22
Explains why for no reason if you get close to some people with a lot of Demons is that they just naturally hate you?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
American Pie - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAmerican Pie · Don McLeanThe Best Of Don McLean℗ A Capitol Records Release; ℗ 1971 Capitol Records, LLCReleased o...

Law & Physics @physics171
16 October, 10:03

Karen Walker @coachkaren
30 May, 02:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
No. Just no. This lady is crazy, she is NOT head of Canada

yae ebisu @yae51502951
15 October, 06:52

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 October, 05:49
Light seeks Light
Once Lit, it's impossible to put the Light out.

26 July, 07:33
The Holy Spirit recognizes itself since God dwells within us, we fell the love of the Holy Spirit in others no matter their politics, their looks of their mutual interests ... we recognize God.

And yes that is a very high vibration!

26 July, 07:44
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Beautifully said and AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Tom Applebee @Steady
26 July, 07:49
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nope. False words. Not Biblical.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 July, 03:47
tout n’est que vibrations 🙏🌿

26 July, 07:43
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

yae ebisu @yae51502951
15 October, 06:53
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 July, 03:58
Unfortunatelly sometimes your vibes become too High for your Twinflame to follow. I dont ask God for be blessed to have Metatron merged with mine Soul.
It just habbening. But mine Twinflame stay human, and our path missed each other as we did since of Dawn of Mankind.
Sometime God ask too much for service of Humanity. Since i found her in this incarnation, she constantly refuses me.
As it is written. All must be done according to Book of Enoch. I am not exemption😔
Serving Humanity is putting Cross on your shoulders and walking Golgotha path Again.
God gives me Blessing of Knowledge, what will future bring, but i pay a price for it on mortal level. I pray on daily base for All humans, to found their love and God.
She live with her love and this Thursday suffer a miscarriage, which was twice as painfull for Me, because i KNOW, that It is in METATRON power to prevent it. But i COULD NOT, NO ONE BOUND IN PRISON OF FLESH IS ALLOWED TO CHANGE KARMA 😔💔

16 October, 10:04
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

16 October, 11:10
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Selah 321 @Selah
26 July, 01:29
The vibes are there for those who pay attention, both good and bad...

26 July, 07:42
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Very true!!! ✨❤️✨

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
26 July, 01:26
YOU CAN EVEN FEEL THE VIBS OVER THE NET LEAST I CAN

Marley McCord @Marley808
07 August, 03:08
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
so true. the energy has no bounds unlike our human bodies. the connection and love i feel for my anon frens is beyond words. i would lay down my life without a second thought for all of you ♥️

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
26 July, 01:12
✨💫✨😎

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
26 July, 01:10
and the vibes are strong!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 01:10
Yes we are and there are many already in the consciousness realm just kind of hanging out waking up others and waiting for everyone else to catch up,

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 July, 12:23
When I was young, I was obsessed with twin stories. I swore I had a twin brother. Nope, only sisters. The "vibe" was so strong, that I wept in Return of the Jedi when Luke told Leia they were sibs. Fast forward to 2000 when my mom finally told me that she miscarried at over 3 months into her pregnancy. I was still there.

I was more relieved than surprised. Ten years later, I found my reincarnated twin (wasn't looking for him). Not until 2017 would I realize that we said the same things at the same time (he's a social media guy).

Nope, never told him. Doesn't seem to matter that he turned out to be a narcissist. Maybe that's why we were separated. Empaths and narcissists don't do well together.😂

Reuniting can be both good or bad. At least it completes a karmic circle, and healing can occur.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
25 July, 06:25

25 July, 06:57
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Angel Number Vibes! 222 is one of my favs! ❤️

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
25 July, 05:04
....vibez....

25 July, 06:57
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
It's in the air for sure! ✨✨✨

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 July, 02:45
Explains why we feel uncomfortable around some people and at ease with others. I am done lowering my vibe to fit situations, they can rise to where I am at. Put God first always.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 01:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It is a wonderful thing when you can remove most of the negatives that are in your life, not saying permanently but staying away from them most of the time

26 July, 07:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You know what is right and you should never lower your standards for any reason. God keeps us on the straight and narrow for a reason -- lead by example, always with love.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 July, 02:00
mating the spiritual
not mating the physical