Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
One of my favorite Q posts is #2725

Who is in the Hospital Tonight with Blood issues?

#QANON #wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins #Truno
10:10 PM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
15 October, 11:48
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
How many times do these people die? Are they cats?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
15 October, 12:28
I am reading that he is responding well to the treatment and could be released tomorrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 October, 11:33

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 October, 11:33
I wonder when the public will learn the truth.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
14 October, 10:57
Let's have some dog comms to go with his execution !!

Enjoy the Show !!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
14 October, 10:49
I had a friend who died in a matter of a few days from sepsis.. Good health and in the hospital bad stomach pains, with all the fluids, antibiotics and whatever else they gave her ... Her kidney's couldn't take it.. She was unconscious after the first day.. Died a couple days later.. horrible.. Sepsis is no joke..

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
14 October, 10:59
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
I'm so sorry about your Friend 🙏🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 October, 10:18
Not as rapidly as that poor little girl being terrorized and victim after victim, we are never getting rid of these fkr if ya'll don't get rid of the cloning shit. I MEAN fk where are they doing that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 October, 10:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Fkrs meaning them. TWO cells, so just get rid of all of it.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
14 October, 10:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Cloning i don't know about, but i know they have great masks and actors.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
14 October, 10:11

F B Jones @FBJones
14 October, 10:21
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
so does this mean the normies will never know the truth? or that he died at Gitmo? Come on, my family thinks I’m a nut job, brung on the truth!!!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
14 October, 10:36
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Another one bites the dust.