sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 October, 09:06
How much more obvious can this be? 😂
Can't Get Any More Simple Than This. 🤦‍♀️

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 October, 02:15
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
https://anonup.com/thread/...
LOOK WHAT THIS PATRIOT FOUND> I think she cracked the code.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
I can see it.
There could be more than one playing the part.. I think this "Biden" looks much younger. I keep going back to Jr's cousin Chris Lawford who was an actor that "died".
Everyone seem to be related and "dead". 🤷‍♀️
Whoever it is , he's doing a great job!! 😂🤣
02:30 PM - Oct 14, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
14 October, 02:38
Tell them I said make him pick his nose on camera if it is really them, and not um fk who knows these days. lol

14 October, 02:39
NOT just a short booger pick either, a gross long one for the ones in the back. lol

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 October, 02:42
🤣🤣🤮😂😂

14 October, 02:35
What that fk was that one time, that thing looked like a vril acting bezerko thingo, even creepier than the other creep factors. Remember when that weird mofo was whispering. I have cocktailed at honky tonks and bartended fancy places back in the day. Even those fkrs weren't that weird. Okay maybe that last pool hall.

14 October, 02:34
I think it is this dick face with a mask on. Probably other too, maybe.