sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 October, 09:06
How much more obvious can this be? 😂
Can't Get Any More Simple Than This. 🤦‍♀️

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 October, 12:34
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Absolutely right, Ser Corimo!!
How could President Trump make it ANY CLEARER?!?
Fantastic video, thank you 🙏

Vid-clips Transcript 👇

“Look, you know it & I know it.
Joe doesn’t know he’s alive.

Cuz Biden doesn’t know he alive.

Biden doesn’t, I mean, he doesn’t know he’s alive.

Joe doesn’t know he’s alive, OK? He doesn’t know he’s alive.

Now I have to tell you, HE'S A DIFFERENT GUY.
He looks different than he used to
he acts different then he used to
he’s even slower than he used to be
so, I don't know…”

🇺🇸🦅 President Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 October, 12:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
For the life of me, I can not understand how there are people who can not see the difference.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 October, 12:54
Thank you!! Me neither!?

I asked a friend, who has had 2 vaxes (!!)
what he thought about the chain link fences
& barbed wire
& Soldiers standing guard
around the White House, Capitol, Supreme Court, etc. in D.C.?
He replied, "I haven't really thought about it."
🙀 THAT is MK Ultra.
THAT is why people can't see this Bidan is a total fake
that the Bidan White House is non-existent
AF1 is non-existent
NONE of the trappings of the Presidency
EXIST around this actor.
It's amazing.

We are the kid saying
"The Emperor isn't wearing any clothes." 👊🇺🇸

#DevolutionPlan

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 October, 01:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
"I haven't really thought about it." ?? WOW
You are 100% correct!! THAT is why !
I have a friend who is a nurse who is traveling soon. She recently told a room full of people that she will get another booster before she flies, just to be safe. I asked her how many boosters would she be willing to take? Her answer : "As many as it takes".
I had no words. Think of how many out there think the same way.
You said it.... MK Ultra

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
so sorry to hear about your nurse friend. that is too hard to sit back and watch. There are so many out there just like your friend. Brainwashed and unable to change their mind to accept new information. I don't think some are capable of researching other ideas. Maybe scared, maybe life to hectic, maybe set in ways. so sad
01:45 PM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Terri Longoria @Tlong8
14 October, 11:28
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
i have a couple of good friends the szme way! one was never like this she remarried he told her they were gonna get the jab! another dear friend takes care of her 90 something year old mom ! my fridnd bardly survived lukemia in the 90s! the both of them about to get boosters because her dr told her she needs it! m d amderson dr! i dont trust sny drs anymore! ive seen drs i thought tfuly cared sbout me as a patient pushing the jab on me! i keep telling them im thinking sbout it! ill never look at these drs the same again!

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 October, 11:38
In response Terri Longoria to his Publication
It is shocking to see how people are living their lives so ‘normally’. vaxxed, travel plans, still watching tv etc. .... ignorance is surely bliss. they blamed Trump (tv news watchers) even if they tripped on a rock that was how much media brainwashed they were. BUT now they are so quiet, no biden criticism, they say he has grown old and feel sorry for his dementia. wow! when will they wake up to the truth and lies?

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 October, 11:12
In response Terri Longoria to his Publication
I feel like i live in the twilight zone. I have family members who travel, full-throttle social yet when it comes to getting together with extended members of family they say "we are going to pass on that event, we do not feel comfortable enough with this covid thing" So true colors are showing. Also, at my yearly with my Dr. the V talk came up and I politely gave the Dr my answer (it was almost a thesis paragraph) She said my logic was flawed. I too will never trust a Dr again. Keep the faith....