DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
A few months ago I fired my Doctor. He told me to put my bandana on when he and I were the only two people in the room. I refused and he got pissed and asked why. I told him "because you are over 6 feet away and you are wearing an M95 mask." He said wear it anyway and I refused again and told him COVID didn't exist and had never been isolated. He said he caught 'COVID' and nearly died. I replied "Then you have natural immunity so why are you wearing a mask?" He said "It's my practice and I say put it on or leave to which I replied "Clearly you need more practice cuz you are either ignorant or greedy. You can't be my doctor if you believe that distancing and masks work and you are actively promoting and injecting your patients with an experimental gene therapy for the flu. You all have blood on your hands" Needless to say I received a Certified Letter a few days later stating they could no longer be my medical provider. DUH! I FIRED THEM!!

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #Where
12:28 PM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
17 October, 06:33
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Well done, Patriot! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The corrupt in the medical profession have shown what many of us have known for so long. That is great you stood your ground and told him what a corrupt, greedy loser he is.πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 October, 06:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 October, 03:10
Well done

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 09:11
Prolly a fkn mason doctor, they have a lot of those.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
16 October, 09:08
Its a constant dilemma for me. How do I find a good healthcare provider who has not been enslaved by big pharma without encountering a big hassle like yours?

Law & Physics @physics171
16 October, 09:02
Under international law, health care must be provides, free???
Send them Romana's Cease and Desist letter.
Showing them they will be going to a military tribunal for capital crimes.

Law & Physics @physics171
16 October, 09:00
How about this, he is a scum bag traitor and will go down as such, capital crimes, treason, justice is coming.