Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
13 October, 08:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Word!

AUSTAL USA is now going against their earlier word & mandating the shot.

Hubs took sick leave...

We prayed about it & made a couple calls... Then he sent in his resume to a contractor to the steel mill here (hubs is a pipefitter).

He got the job & starts Monday at $24/hour. Sure it's a $600/mo pay cut, but much better than unemployment!

God didn't bring us all the way back from Uruguay just to let us be killed up here... LOL

Friday (shot deadline day at Austal) he will be going in just to pick up his tools & inform his superiors that they're in violation of Section 242 of the US Constitution which warns that violation of rights under color of law is a punishable offense. If death occurs as a result, those mandating the shot can be EXECUTED after a military tribunal.

Stupid AUSTAL - any of their GOOD workers are leaving & they'll have to pay the worthless slugs, the deadwood taking the shot, for far inferior work until they croak!

Here's to the END of
10:40 AM - Oct 14, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
14 October, 11:16
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
good luck and God bless...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 01:15
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
God worked it out even BETTER than either of us could imagine!

INDOORS for cold winter work... An indoor break room that is not crowded...

I can send him with a hot lunch, no dramas!

Plus, his supervisor is THRILLED to be able to communicate with someone over age 30.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
14 October, 11:13
Thank you for standing up for what is right and in the face of a large pay cut. Bless you all and I hope his new job comes with quick raises!🙏💖🙏

19 October, 01:21
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
It was the ONLY choice we could make... Hubs already has COPD, an occupational hazard when you sometimes do welding in tiny spaces without good ventilation...

His starting pay is pretty maxxed out for the company, but that doesn't matter. He has an indoor work area, not out in the wind and rain, which aggravates his respiratory issues... And he doesn't have to drag heavy hoses from place to place (that always pissed him off)...

Plus a nice break room without crowding, so he can heat up whatever I send with him for lunch - no more cold lunches.

Downsizing from AUSTAL with 1000's of employees to a locally-owned company with less than 100 only makes perfect sense.

We have to give God all of the Glory here... we didn't know what might happen... maybe we'd be making birdhouses to sell tourists on the beach, recycling cans...

But we find out AGAIN - it's only when you take the leap that you can see how much better things are on the new side!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
14 October, 11:13
Congrats! WAY TO HOLD THE LINE!!

I work for a firm with over 100, we are not Fed but we supply services to infrastructure. All my clients are gov't entities
So I'm one step out of a Govt position.
My firm has remained silent, they did say they will do WHATEVER the Fed/Govt employees do. So I know what may come.

I'm sitting on something, that has been offered
By a firm that will NOT require jabbajabba
Sorta been 'headhunted' with an open invitation
I will not say a peep (or a ribbet) until the time is right

MY offer to my current contract will be to go consultant off their grid...

If they accept, I'll keep giving them the 40+ hours of dedication
(last year alone I solidified over 9 million in contracts for them)

If they do not, I'll be hopping on over somewhere who will!!

19 October, 01:28
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Prayers up for you, Rabbit!

May you find EXACTLY the spot you are looking for!

Of course you will - God doesn't break his promises!

Don't delay too long...

We will soon be watching the implosion of all govt agencies, I reckon, as their vaxed personnel lose their ability to calculate sums, accurately figure job costs, and the organizations fail in a huge internal collapse!

I, for one, can't wait.

Don't know how many times I've been told, "Well, I'd like to hire you - you've got the skills we need... But we have to hire a black woman; that way, we eliminate 2 minority quotas at the same time." Dang!

MMJ Schu @Schu420
14 October, 10:59
👍👍