⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
BREAKING: Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explains that the Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip.
So the Nasopharyngeal Covid19 PCR "tests" were never tests at all. They are implanting chips, inserting Nanobots called Nanites with a bioweapons payload for the brain, while at the same time harvesting DNA.
The PCR swab is inserted straight to the Nasopharynx behind the nose and forehead where your eyes are. It's at the blood brain barrier and next to your pineal gland. I believe they are knocking out people's senses with these Bioweapons and killing human intuition and your ability to cognitively see what they are doing to us. They're knocking out our senses and targeting the brain with Nanites that carry a payload as Celeste spoke about in previous videos. This is war. Serious warfare.
DECLINE THE "TESTS", REFUSE THE MASKS AND NEVER LET THEM STICK YOU WITH A NEEDLE.
07:57 AM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
17 October, 01:33
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I didnt get the vax, but I’ve had several PCR tests 😮😳😢 I’ve been hearing about this over the last year (nano particles/bots in PCR tests AND masks🙄😤🤷🏼‍♀️i’ve had PCR tests done at least three different ways. Some of them I just figure they don’t know wth their doing. Some will go all the way straight up the nose and others go back towards the ear. 2 different RN’s told me there are two different types of tests and one they don’t need to go up the sinus for. Who knows with all the BS going around in clinics. They don’t know if they’re coming or going. We need ALL of this to stop on a global level. Australia is now under communist control. Things are getting baddddd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 October, 08:07
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Holy fak, just reminded me, I was told back then about "dumbing folks down" likened to the state of that movie "Idiocracy" which I had never heard of it prior, and still haven't watched it. For the "big kill" remember their movies are hegelian dialectic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 October, 08:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Holy Fak is right!!! Have you been following Michael Salla Stephanie? Sounds to me like the Galactic Federation of Worlds has been helping free us and that Space Force will be using Branson, Musk & Bezos (strictly controlled) to build the Space Force ships that we will use to defend and patrol our Solar System...The "Head" has been cut off they say...Now it's our job to take down the rest of the Cabal with the least amount of casualties...Let's see how this plays out! I see an Independence Day scenario if the Deep State tries the FAKE alien landing...Space Force will save the day! That's my vision anyway ;)