⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 October, 07:57
BREAKING: Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explains that the Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip.
So the Nasopharyngeal Covid19 PCR "tests" were never tests at all. They are implanting chips, inserting Nanobots called Nanites with a bioweapons payload for the brain, while at the same time harvesting DNA.
The PCR swab is inserted straight to the Nasopharynx behind the nose and forehead where your eyes are. It's at the blood brain barrier and next to your pineal gland. I believe they are knocking out people's senses with these Bioweapons and killing human intuition and your ability to cognitively see what they are doing to us. They're knocking out our senses and targeting the brain with Nanites that carry a payload as Celeste spoke about in previous videos. This is war. Serious warfare.
DECLINE THE "TESTS", REFUSE THE MASKS AND NEVER LET THEM STICK YOU WITH A NEEDLE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
I didnt get the vax, but I’ve had several PCR tests 😮😳😢 I’ve been hearing about this over the last year (nano particles/bots in PCR tests AND masks🙄😤🤷🏼‍♀️i’ve had PCR tests done at least three different ways. Some of them I just figure they don’t know wth their doing. Some will go all the way straight up the nose and others go back towards the ear. 2 different RN’s told me there are two different types of tests and one they don’t need to go up the sinus for. Who knows with all the BS going around in clinics. They don’t know if they’re coming or going. We need ALL of this to stop on a global level. Australia is now under communist control. Things are getting baddddd.
01:33 AM - Oct 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IN THE LANE, click on at the bottom under it