Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 October, 04:04
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
layer after layer being peeled back. goodness bad enough one wonders how much more so sad that things got to this depraved state

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
12 October, 11:32
The OP Shane Browning, is he a reliable source that has been correct a lot?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
13 October, 02:57
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
nobody has been really...his posts are def weird......when i think shocking and not for everyone i cant help think religions will be exposed..thatd would be biblical but idk anything

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
12 October, 07:43
Its this that I have some leftover fear of...if what we already know is as horrific as all that is...what on earth could possibly be so much worse that we'll all be shocked awake when we think we already are?
Its more than a little scary...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 October, 07:20
The more you learn, the more you realize what you don’t know.
The rabbit hole runs deep!

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 October, 07:07
I’m probably one of those people! I’m still learning so much. It’s awesome, scary, surreal, etc.

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts