Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 October, 09:20
Q The Storm Rider

EARTHQUAKE [WARS]
It's happening
Is like a bee hive under there

Wernher von Braun (NAZI/NASA/DEEP STATE PLACED GOON) explained these_Events that would happen in our lifetime
to install a One World Government

1. Russians would be made enemies
2. 3rd world countries "terrorist" nations for Distractions
3. Asteroid threat
4. Invented threat against extraterrestrials

Here's the TRUTH
[They] are planning for the FAKE Alien invasion
Even the VATICAN talks about aliens ā†Pentagon still releasing alien files ā†’FBI admits aliens exist

[THEY] are getting ready to pull this ā™¦ļøā™ ļø CARD
Fake invasion.

After [DS] GAMES & FALL OF THE CABAL
FALL OF THE FAKE INVASION
Later COMES REAL CONTACT

Trust me I have been to Dulce Base in 1993

(Q) isn't kidding nor lying about
ā†’ROSWELLā†HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION

Very interesting time to be alive
[Moloch] God of children sacrifice
šŸ‘½ Deep state, SATANIC CABAL
IT'S ALL BIBLICAL

INSIDE THE STORM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
12 October, 05:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Awesome! QUESTIONā€¦.. šŸ˜Š Q states to ā€œconsider the vastness of spaceā€, would that mean we are not flat with a firmament over earth? Just learning about all the info on whether we may be living n a flat earth. Thanks!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 October, 12:46
In response Awake Now to her Publication
šŸ˜¼ Flat Earth was a psyop šŸ‘‡

Juan O Savin
Flat Earth was a psyop designed to discover
just HOW IMPRESSIONABLE Human beings are.

Gene Decode
If youā€™re 2nd Density for you the world is flat
Iā€™ve talked to flat earthers & tried to show them the difference
THEY CANNOT IMAGINE in their mind a ball
they see a flat circle
because theyā€™re actually 2nd Density still.
@ 3rd Density you realize youā€™re an individual
& made a choice to serve Creator or yourself.
Army Colonel Michael Aquino created the flat earth psyop.
He was able to make lucifer look massive.
If he's on a little flat planet thatā€™s all there is
BUT if you realize Creation is INFINITE
thereā€™s INFINITE life out there
INFINITE sentient species
INFINITE creation
100 billion stars in the Milky Way
100 trillion+ galaxies
& luciferā€™s on Earth
then lucifer looks like a kindergarten sandbox bully.
95% of all non-terrestrials are in service
& KNOW Creator
that makes 5% of darkness
look pathetically small.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 October, 02:30
I am unsure if this is disinformation. We now know the bible was altered. The bible has scriptures that mention the firmament. There is plenty of evidence to support flat earth. Project fish dome! Why was the moon landing fake? Why are the only real pictures we have seen of earth from NASA? Never A Straight Answer! It's run by Nazi's. Watch Buzz Aldrin's face when Trump is talking/announcing space force! He looked scared as hell!
The NATO flag is flat earth. My husband studied this subject and what he shared was compelling. I don't trust anything we were taught in school. No one ever questioned the narratives. What I do know is God is the creator of all things! He shares power with no one. We will be shown the truth. We have all been lied to so much it's very difficult to discern the truth. Even our bible was altered and our churches have been infiltrated! Look at the holidays the church celebrates

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I understand, my friend.
EVERYTHING regarding the deep state demons is a lie.
Everything.
The entire demon matrix is a lie.
However.
šŸ’„Q is not & does not lie.
Neither do White Hat Patriots working to Red Pill Humanity.
You can take that to the Quantum šŸ™šŸ˜¼šŸ’ŖšŸ’žšŸŒø
02:58 PM - Oct 12, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 October, 03:31
I understand. Someone also asked if JFK JR was alive and the answer from Q was no. I don't believe that. I believe he is alive! I have seen the proofs. Disinformation is real and disinformation is necessary. You can also read that answer as false moon landings are real.? I know the moon landing was fake there is way too much evidence to support that! Even Buzz admitted on video they hadn't went to the moon! It was recently a couple of years old.

Eric Larson @ericman375
12 October, 05:34
From a legal standpoint, JFK jr. has not existed since 1963. He became John F. Kennedy II once his father was killed. Also, from a legal standpoint, JFK jr. IS DEAD. There were death certificates and an at-sea-burial. So from that standpoint HE IS DEAD. Legally dead and biologically dead are different things.

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
12 October, 06:07
if jfk was dead then jfk jr wouldnt be jr.