Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 October, 09:20
Q The Storm Rider

EARTHQUAKE [WARS]
It's happening
Is like a bee hive under there

Wernher von Braun (NAZI/NASA/DEEP STATE PLACED GOON) explained these_Events that would happen in our lifetime
to install a One World Government

1. Russians would be made enemies
2. 3rd world countries "terrorist" nations for Distractions
3. Asteroid threat
4. Invented threat against extraterrestrials

Here's the TRUTH
[They] are planning for the FAKE Alien invasion
Even the VATICAN talks about aliens ←Pentagon still releasing alien files →FBI admits aliens exist

[THEY] are getting ready to pull this ♦️♠️ CARD
Fake invasion.

After [DS] GAMES & FALL OF THE CABAL
FALL OF THE FAKE INVASION
Later COMES REAL CONTACT

Trust me I have been to Dulce Base in 1993

(Q) isn't kidding nor lying about
→ROSWELL←HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION

Very interesting time to be alive
[Moloch] God of children sacrifice
👽 Deep state, SATANIC CABAL
IT'S ALL BIBLICAL

INSIDE THE STORM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
12 October, 05:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Awesome! QUESTION….. 😊 Q states to “consider the vastness of space”, would that mean we are not flat with a firmament over earth? Just learning about all the info on whether we may be living n a flat earth. Thanks!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😼 Flat Earth was a psyop 👇

Juan O Savin
Flat Earth was a psyop designed to discover
just HOW IMPRESSIONABLE Human beings are.

Gene Decode
If you’re 2nd Density for you the world is flat
I’ve talked to flat earthers & tried to show them the difference
THEY CANNOT IMAGINE in their mind a ball
they see a flat circle
because they’re actually 2nd Density still.
@ 3rd Density you realize you’re an individual
& made a choice to serve Creator or yourself.
Army Colonel Michael Aquino created the flat earth psyop.
He was able to make lucifer look massive.
If he's on a little flat planet that’s all there is
BUT if you realize Creation is INFINITE
there’s INFINITE life out there
INFINITE sentient species
INFINITE creation
100 billion stars in the Milky Way
100 trillion+ galaxies
& lucifer’s on Earth
then lucifer looks like a kindergarten sandbox bully.
95% of all non-terrestrials are in service
& KNOW Creator
that makes 5% of darkness
look pathetically small.
12:46 PM - Oct 12, 2021
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
15 October, 08:53
I never cared what shape the earth is...it's not going to change anything about our lives. I heard but all of our lives we have been told lies. What else is new. Someday, all truths will be revealed. I am not going to worry about them today.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 October, 04:49
Its absolutely a psyop. why are the moon and sun round? does the flat side always face us? Has anyone gone over the edge of the flat Earth? where are the pictures of the edge of the Earth. Its very easy to to prove

12 October, 05:06
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
😽💪🌎🌹🇺🇸

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
12 October, 06:23
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
A lot of those very questions can be explained and understood by watching some interviews or docuseries. It's going to take more than just a few minutes to undo a lifetime of programming, so one needs to remain patient and open-minded. With everything that we know about [them], and just how [they] lie and why [they] lie, it may make more sense than you would think.😉

I'm not saying you would believe it (that's for you to decide), but one should at least honestly look into it and listen to their questions and reasoning. At least then their arguments would make sense and you would find the answers/explanations to the very questions you ask.

Here's the main one I always share because it covers just about everything, but it's long so watch in pieces. Once you start seeing it though, there's no going back, lol.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
12 October, 03:58
I know many have called out Juan and some of these others quite a bit and I never really saw it. I could listen to them a bit and they'd seem encouraging. After a while though my own radar started going off but figured it was just me disagreeing with something and/or not taking "their sources" all that seriously.

This however, reads like sorcery. Could just be me, but I think I know why they started bothering me now.

It doesn't matter what I say. It doesn't matter what Juan or Gene say. Everybody should at least look into the other side, that which we've gone our entire lives without EVER looking at and hearing out and at least coming to understand where they're coming from and the questions they raise and all the red flags surrounding the heliocentric model presented by those who worship the sun and Lucifer.

12 October, 04:14
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Excellent advice!
BELIEVE nothing.
PROVE for yourself
& then go with your own God-given intuition 🙏😼💪

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 October, 02:30
I am unsure if this is disinformation. We now know the bible was altered. The bible has scriptures that mention the firmament. There is plenty of evidence to support flat earth. Project fish dome! Why was the moon landing fake? Why are the only real pictures we have seen of earth from NASA? Never A Straight Answer! It's run by Nazi's. Watch Buzz Aldrin's face when Trump is talking/announcing space force! He looked scared as hell!
The NATO flag is flat earth. My husband studied this subject and what he shared was compelling. I don't trust anything we were taught in school. No one ever questioned the narratives. What I do know is God is the creator of all things! He shares power with no one. We will be shown the truth. We have all been lied to so much it's very difficult to discern the truth. Even our bible was altered and our churches have been infiltrated! Look at the holidays the church celebrates

12 October, 02:58
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I understand, my friend.
EVERYTHING regarding the deep state demons is a lie.
Everything.
The entire demon matrix is a lie.
However.
💥Q is not & does not lie.
Neither do White Hat Patriots working to Red Pill Humanity.
You can take that to the Quantum 🙏😼💪💞🌸

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 October, 02:25
As far as I’m concerned flat earthers are Not 2nd density cause one thing it did do was wake them up to the Satanic BAAL Earth. I’ve come to the stage that it’s not either flat or round. In fact, if you critically think about Q’s post, he never said it was round either, just not flat. 😎

12 October, 02:57
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Technically, it's an oblate spheroid! 😹
More will be revealed.
But it ain't flat
& the Universe is INFINITE 🙏🌟💓

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
12 October, 01:46
Ty + I Thought So = = = > < >
#TrhthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
#GodWinsAndSoDoWe = = = > < >

Isa 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE Of The EARTH, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

12 October, 02:17
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Ty JqAnon for that beautiful Isaiah!!
Gorgeous 🙏🌎🌹😇🌟🌸