Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
11 October, 06:53
https://rumble.com/vnlv0o-...
SW Airlines Walkout, 16 Year Old Defies Masks, TX Heartbeat Law Reinstated
Dnajlion7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
20 years at my job. I was fired today. I would not comply with the new mask mandate. Vaxxed no masks...unvaxxed or those that did not declare vaxx status...masks inside, outside...at all times. It’s discriminatory and cruel. I said “no”.
06:59 PM - Oct 11, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kerrylincoln6 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 October, 01:24
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
welcome to self employed. once you get going, you will wonder why you would ever be an employee. pro tip. follow your passion. that will bring blessings from God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 09:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I thought I would be more worried. But there is actually a sense of relief. And last night was the best night’s sleep I have had in months.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

12 October, 09:10
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
just the paper that says the company made the decision to end my employment.

12 October, 09:10
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
just the paper that says the company made the decision to end my employment.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 October, 12:23
you did the right thing. …God will always provide…trust Him

12 October, 09:12
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
100%
Something about this situation must sit right with me. Last night was the best night’s sleep I’ve had in months.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
12 October, 12:17

12 October, 09:14
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
100%
What’s ironic, is that I was fired for a safety violation for a policy that is unsafe.

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 October, 11:47
Much respect for your courage to push back against bullying, tyranny and sheer disrespect for employees. Hope you sue them BIG, use the money to start your own business or just retire!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 October, 11:04
God bless you! You have much courage!

12 October, 09:14
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Thank you!

11 October, 09:24
Thanks everyone! I knew this was coming and have been preparing. They fired one other that I know about.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 October, 08:01
So proud if you!! Now find a Constitutional lawyer and sue them!! Do not take the jab under any circumstances!!! It permanently alters your DNA and it is a genetic experiment!! This is a blessing in diaguise, it truly is!!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
11 October, 07:17
mad respect to you. Where there others fired as well? Now, it's time to find an attorney because this shit is going to come back to haunt them - class actions are very effective.

Dealing with the same bullshit here, I have a valid medical exemption/heart condition but finding a doctor to sign the papers is posing to be quite challenging, but I've found one. Now, HR and the company's "doctors" will go over the signed papers I gave to them - let's see what happens.

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
11 October, 07:17
May God Bless you now and going forward, Thank you for your strength.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
11 October, 07:05
Excellent to hear, we ALL need to take a stand against this tyranny! 🐸
#StandUp #HoldTheLine

11 October, 09:33
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
No more bullshit.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
11 October, 07:00
GOOD FOR YOU!