Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
11 October, 06:53
https://rumble.com/vnlv0o-...
SW Airlines Walkout, 16 Year Old Defies Masks, TX Heartbeat Law Reinstated
Dnajlion7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
11 October, 06:59
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
20 years at my job. I was fired today. I would not comply with the new mask mandate. Vaxxed no masks...unvaxxed or those that did not declare vaxx status...masks inside, outside...at all times. It’s discriminatory and cruel. I said “no”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
mad respect to you. Where there others fired as well? Now, it's time to find an attorney because this shit is going to come back to haunt them - class actions are very effective.

Dealing with the same bullshit here, I have a valid medical exemption/heart condition but finding a doctor to sign the papers is posing to be quite challenging, but I've found one. Now, HR and the company's "doctors" will go over the signed papers I gave to them - let's see what happens.
07:17 PM - Oct 11, 2021
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 1776 Again, click on at the bottom under it