AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 04:35
ROBERT MAXWELL DEAD
😃😃😃😃😃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

"Robert Maxwell Obituary (1986 - 2021) - Sanford, MI - Midland Daily News" https://www.legacy.com/us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
11 October, 04:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Who is this guy? I have been searching his name and all I can find is he was a singer/songwriter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 05:03
In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 October, 05:51
is this Robert her brother? or are they talking about her father? didn't he pass 30 yrs ago?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 05:55
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
brother i belive

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 October, 06:00
when is everyone going to put 2+2 together and see that Brovanowich (spelling) and her are sisters...wait also isnt frauci married to one of the maxwells? or am i confusing stuff? been a long day my friend

Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AQ. PATRON, click on at the bottom under it