AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 04:35
ROBERT MAXWELL DEAD
😃😃😃😃😃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

"Robert Maxwell Obituary (1986 - 2021) - Sanford, MI - Midland Daily News" https://www.legacy.com/us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
11 October, 04:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Who is this guy? I have been searching his name and all I can find is he was a singer/songwriter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 05:03
In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
is this Robert her brother? or are they talking about her father? didn't he pass 30 yrs ago?
05:51 PM - Oct 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 05:55
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
brother i belive

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 October, 06:00
when is everyone going to put 2+2 together and see that Brovanowich (spelling) and her are sisters...wait also isnt frauci married to one of the maxwells? or am i confusing stuff? been a long day my friend