THE US NAVY IS GOING TO BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF WHATS LEFT OF THE SATANIC CABAL

ITS COMING

WATCH THE WATER
09:04 PM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 October, 10:27
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I want the chemtrails they put in the sky ove my house every day to freaking STOP!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 October, 09:38
Lord Jesus allow us to use the might you have given us for
the protection of honest citizens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
14 October, 09:34
Go Navy!!!

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
14 October, 08:07
Can’t wait 😃

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 October, 08:03
FKIN AY>

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
09 October, 10:19
come Lord.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
09 October, 10:25
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
We ARE willing vessels of GOD's POWER.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 October, 10:18
Oh yeah!!! Music to my ears!!!
#DoItQ

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 October, 09:08
Waiting and holding the line…partiently. Offered my help - offered to put my life on the line. Put a gun in my hands, I’ll help. But no answer - so we wait. Patiently. Very, very, very, very, very patiently - all the while, holding the line. 😉

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 October, 09:15
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Best war ever. Rest easy Soldier