Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 January, 03:53
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
THEY HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN AIRING THIS ON REGULAR TV. I WATCHED STRANGE EVIDENCE TODAY ABOUT GIANT SKELETAL REMAINS THAT THE GOVERNMENT OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES HAVE CONFISCATED OVER THE YEARS. AND THE LEADING ARCHOLOGIST IN THE WORLD IS COVERING FOR THEM.... HE WAS ON 5 DIFFERENT SHOWS SAYING NO EVIDENCE AND PEOPLE WERE JUST ATTENTION SEEKERS. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GUY?? ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FOUND THEM HAD LEFT WAS PICTURES... 👍😉🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
29 January, 04:15
Fake?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
29 January, 05:14
In response World Wide to his Publication
This is the Popes Audience hall. There is a reason the building designed to look as though the pope is speaking from the mouth of a reptile. Now look at the massive bronze statue. Is there an Eye in Jesus hair? Are those human skulls in the artwork. Satanic Symbols. Reptillians are very real. Want Proof. Watch Unearthing Nazca by Gaia.

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 January, 04:14
Two questions please- 1. Is this real? 2. When did this occur? Actually although I've heard of repitilians and shapeshifters, I still wonder about this. Thanks for posting the videos.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
29 January, 05:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
The captions are made up.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
29 January, 09:36
In response Every Time to her Publication
I've never seen this. What I do know personally was an experience I had with a woman, whom I thought was a friend, that was geniunely revealed as one to me. She literally pushed me into my own pool without touching me. Her face when she did it was not human. True story. They are amoung us.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
29 January, 04:06
they can start with my ass.😛