Jackie Joe @CD9
29 January, 04:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 January, 04:14
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Two questions please- 1. Is this real? 2. When did this occur? Actually although I've heard of repitilians and shapeshifters, I still wonder about this. Thanks for posting the videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
I've never seen this. What I do know personally was an experience I had with a woman, whom I thought was a friend, that was geniunely revealed as one to me. She literally pushed me into my own pool without touching me. Her face when she did it was not human. True story. They are amoung us.
09:36 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chulafirefly in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 January, 09:52
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
I've never seen any, at least to my knowledge, however I have several friends who believe in their existence. So far, what we have is anecdotal evidencem which, in my opinion, shouldn't be ignored, yet, also needs to be verified.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
29 January, 09:54
In response Every Time to her Publication
Nothing you see on video will matter or convince. Only when you have the experience.