TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 October, 11:25
5 pages. Prepare as this day approaches. Much has already occurred from 2016 to present that the public is not aware of yet. Soon the world will see the true EVIL in the world. Evil is about to be destroyed .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Well, this sucks for me because I don't have cable and don't think I can afford it. I only have internet and I use my TV for watching DVDs.
03:00 PM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
09 October, 03:25
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Jan, don't know if its feasible for you but an antenna would allow you to get local broadcast channels. We actually get 18 channels and there are some with great programming. I have seen antenna prices as low as $29. He said internet ebs but the message said no internet. Perhaps the EBS will get seen no matter. Keep phones charged. Good luck to you during the storm that is coming(hopefully sooner than later)!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 03:29
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Would an inside antenna work? I live in a rural town 25 miles from the nearest town with a population of any size. Also, the apartment building I live in doesn't allow anything on the (tile) roof.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 October, 03:10
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
It will be on all cell phones and internet as well.

09 October, 03:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
But the third panel says the internet will be down the entire time.

09 October, 03:23
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication