06 October, 08:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
N
C
S
W
I
C

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
06 October, 05:50
The name of my screenplay that i never wrote.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 October, 05:07
Audit the hospitals

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 October, 05:04
*deniability

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 October, 04:08
Isnt that a term coined by the CIA?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 October, 03:21
I hate to break up the party but I was thinking of this very concept as it pertains to Trump "touting" the vaccines. Though he may have been speaking of the HCQ variety, he didn't seem to indicate a difference. Many supporters have expressed anger about this. While his talk may have trapped the evil POS's, did it also trap innocents? I took his pre-rally survey and, in the section where I could mention additional and more specific communication, I asked him to TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE VACCINES.

Yes, my daughter is a virtual-signaling Libtard who would have taken the jab regardless; she certainly didn't take it because of anything Trump said. But will my grandson become an orphan?

I just don't like that Trump "played a part" in a chess game; not this part anyway. Will he have a plausible explanation for having done so?

Red October is quite a sad October for me.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 October, 07:15
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
The MRNA Jab is technically speaking NOT a vaccine.

It can not be called a Vaccine because it does not use the virus itself to create anti-bodies. It's a genetic enhancer.

Only the media and the liars are calling it that. Trump was not referencing the same thing that the media was.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
07 October, 10:55
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Same with my daughter. I have been praying since these vaccines came out that God would open her eyes. I sent her so may "proofs" about them and now I take her to college in NYC in 10 days and she told me she is getting the vaccine. At 20, I can't control it. I have tried so many ways to educate her but to no avail. I am so upset and pray she will be okay🙏😭

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 October, 02:28
ohh he grabbed the post stretcher

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
06 October, 02:25
N
C
S
W
I
C