L
E

D
E
N
I
A
L

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 October, 03:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I hate to break up the party but I was thinking of this very concept as it pertains to Trump "touting" the vaccines. Though he may have been speaking of the HCQ variety, he didn't seem to indicate a difference. Many supporters have expressed anger about this. While his talk may have trapped the evil POS's, did it also trap innocents? I took his pre-rally survey and, in the section where I could mention additional and more specific communication, I asked him to TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE VACCINES.

Yes, my daughter is a virtual-signaling Libtard who would have taken the jab regardless; she certainly didn't take it because of anything Trump said. But will my grandson become an orphan?

I just don't like that Trump "played a part" in a chess game; not this part anyway. Will he have a plausible explanation for having done so?

Red October is quite a sad October for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
Same with my daughter. I have been praying since these vaccines came out that God would open her eyes. I sent her so may "proofs" about them and now I take her to college in NYC in 10 days and she told me she is getting the vaccine. At 20, I can't control it. I have tried so many ways to educate her but to no avail. I am so upset and pray she will be okay🙏😭
10:55 AM - Oct 07, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 October, 02:38
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
I'm sorry to hear that, @patrioticrealtor . I'm not saying this is true of your daughter but many people, even Conservatives, are choosing the jab so they can travel, keep their jobs, etc. OMG! One couple has only three years until retirement. Well, what good will that do if they're dead in two years?!

Dr. Zelenko has pledged to do everything he can to treat those who've taken the jab. What a hero. Maybe the med beds will be able to reverse the damage and stop the deaths. Q said there will be casualties. I guess he wasn't kidding.

This is just all around sad.