Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 October, 01:42
Biden’s hit on his wife and daughter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
05 October, 08:35
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
👀👀👀Sabrina - where is this from????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
Jane I have posted the entire file, but here is link again. I also search the case #s to make sure things haven't been photo chopped. This is legit filed https://ia601808.us.archiv...
11:00 AM - Oct 05, 2021
In response Jane KKAG to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 October, 10:11
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Is this daughter Amy Coney Barret? I heard she is on house arrest!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 October, 10:09
😵😲

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
05 October, 02:36
This is very strange isn't it? How would a 9-year old witness the exchange of an envelope and also know about the collusion between Joe Biden, Jill Biden, and Hunter Biden. (How old was Hunter back then?)

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
05 October, 11:34
WoW 😳

was that the october suprise in 2020? 👀

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
05 October, 11:48
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Wishful, they dismissed the case but why wouldn't they!! @#$@