Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Biden’s hit on his wife and daughter
01:42 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 October, 10:08
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
WoW! People are so freakin sick in the mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
05 October, 01:27
have a legit question: where ot says Neila Hunter Biden...was hunter a girl and they changed his sex to a male & he had surgery? Does anyone know? It seemed odd to me that a female to have Hunter name as middle & Brainless has a male child named Hunter.. or am i reading into it wrong?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
05 October, 01:31
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
nevermind 🤦‍♀️ Neila was the wife.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 October, 10:57
It was from Relentlesstruth⭐️⭐️⭐️ on twitter before the purge, unfortunately the first page is all i have! writing looks exactly the same! Hope it helps!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 October, 08:39
Always makes me think of McCains 1st wife... get rid of her and put in the controlled handler, they love using the same tactics, over, and over...

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 October, 11:23
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yep, the communists have been using the same playbook for years now.

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
05 October, 08:35
👀👀👀Sabrina - where is this from????

Dottie French @DotOn777
05 October, 10:48
In response Jane KKAG to her Publication
This is a snippet of [Biden]s daughter's diary. I can't remember the address, but I saw the story on this platform.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
05 October, 11:00
In response Jane KKAG to her Publication
Jane I have posted the entire file, but here is link again. I also search the case #s to make sure things haven't been photo chopped. This is legit filed https://ia601808.us.archiv...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 October, 01:44
read somewhere the whitehats saved them both.