Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 October, 07:37
I'm Survivor, NO a VICTOR
I NEVER gave them the chance to turn me into a victim. I've faced terrible circumstances alone and I'm the one still standing!
I've made it through abuse, heartbreak, and torture;
I've been left alone, mocked, cussed out, dumped, cheated on, verbally and mentally abused, manipulated, lied to, spat on, attempted rape, slapped, punched, beaten, burned and stabbed.
I have always kept most of my scars hidden where no one can see, I didn't want them to be known or seen because I don't want you to see what HAPPENED to me, I want you to see the beautiful lady inside and out that I became because I had the strength to endure it all, keep my chin up, dust myself off and keep moving foward after every stumbling block that was thrown in my face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 October, 07:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
beautifully stated! the scars are reminders of how bad ass we are! love n light

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 07:50
In response I am Keri to her Publication
YES 😎
For a very long time, I couldn't accept or understand when somone told me you're stronger than you realize. It took a while for me to understand that there are people who do not make it through all that and survive.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 October, 07:53
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
me too! the vuctim mentality is definitely something we have to work thru..i had to learn to count my blessings first ❤️

It's hard to escape the victim mindset for some it can be addicting these days because they know they can use it as an emotional plea for attention, and because we currently live in a world where if you have a victim card you can exchange it for a faux "beautiful and brave" one, many never escape that hell loop.

The victor card is the rare gem we should each strive to earn. 🙏🤍
07:59 AM - Oct 05, 2021
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it