Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 07:44
A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon *T* @sharons316
03 October, 12:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I want to see an “Emotional Distress” class action lawsuit come about. What [they] have done to us, personally, to our relationships with friends and family, not to mention, the heart of our citizenry as a whole…. it can’t be ignored. There’s irreparable damage on every level and in every household.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I would love that. I missed my 107 year old grandmother's funeral, lots of time with loved ones, not meeting my great niece, missing out on two teenagers high school graduations and so much more. I think this is a great idea.
12:49 AM - Oct 05, 2021
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it