Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
04 October, 06:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What many may jot know is that FB has been hacked / used for spying for a very long time.
My local bank invited all thier business customers to a training around 2001 and did a great multi-level presentation on hackers getting personal info on FB.
At that time it was eastern European gangs.

At one time I signed up for a private course thru FB and discovered regardless of privacy and "security" settings, there was nothing private or secure about it.
I promprly deleted that account.

Have passed on a number of things thru the years I would have enjoyed doing because the originator was using FB.

Now passing on anything that requires cameras on when using Zoom.

After all, what's a little stick up the nose to test for the flu?

Excuse me while I adjust my hat.

(couldn't resist adding some humor 😂😂😂)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 October, 05:28
Fakebook is soooooo shady!!! I saw sooo many fake 'Q' pedo groups posing as patriots!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 October, 03:22
Welp - FB disappeared me quite a long time ago; looks like it was to my benefit.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 02:32
One way or the other, kids are safe at least from that aspect. And their shit back door systems.