Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Has Facebook been completed deleted from thr internet?
01:32 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 October, 05:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I believe so Doq!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 04:31
Nana's experience so far is that you dont ask Questions you dont already know the answer to??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 04:31
Nana's experience so far is that you dont ask Questions you dont already know the answer to??

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
04 October, 04:42
Something is up. 😁

Bay 17d @Bay17d
04 October, 04:03

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 03:05
McAfee official Telegram ... 107 dropped some insight .. so here we are ❤️

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 October, 03:01
I have never had an account and i cant find a link to get on and sign up. Not that im going to.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 October, 02:30
The DNS records are removed

[Forwarded from Disclose.tv]
UPDATE - DNS records that tell systems around the world how to find Facebook.com or Instagram.com got withdrawn from the global Internet routing tables this morning.

disclosetv

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 October, 02:29
[Inter]dasting. 👀

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
04 October, 02:17
Very, very interesting; a spicy Monday so far! 🥳 No FB for me, but Insta isn’t loading. 🙏🏻🥳

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 October, 04:34
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
There was a discussion about this on Gab - someone said that FB, Instagram & Whatsapp were all down at the same time

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
04 October, 02:17
Is the shot heard around the world, about the (Jab) shot? Thinking it is!

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
04 October, 02:12
I hope not. It just needed new management! But as a platform it started off great!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 October, 02:12
Fakebook, Instagram and TikTok apparently.

Project Veritas is due to release their Pfizer video at 8:00 PM tonight.

Could have something to do with it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
He can bring it on over here, we'll post it up one side and down the other, if it comes back up. Hit them from more angles than they can shake a stick at.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
im still getting service for IG

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
04 October, 01:58
I can't see my posts either, just my home page!

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 01:57
it’s not deleted completely for me ..yet...I can still go into my profile page, but my posts don’t load... my notifications show who liked or made a comment on my posts, but those don’t load when tapped on

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
04 October, 03:18
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
Cute profile pic! I changed mine last thur....here it is... 🤣😁 after 30 day restriction from using. Good think Im use to not posting or caring to look after 30 days. I say "well deserved" and if they need anyone to testify about how they strip people of their 1st amendment rights...I would be honored.

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 October, 01:54
Not sure. But i did see a post on WTM Telegram pic of FB is up for sale. Not certain if it was legit.

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
04 October, 01:48
so far yes....🤣

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
04 October, 01:47

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
04 October, 01:48
worked couple hours ago but now...
YES, DOWN. yipppeeeeee

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 October, 01:42

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
04 October, 01:41
Not a photo of Obama with the AK47.

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
04 October, 01:36
Yes mine is down

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 October, 01:35
We can only fooking hope so Doq!

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 October, 01:35
😂😂

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 October, 01:34
You gonna make my frog throat bubble😎

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
#RecompenseMatters + Kek = = = > < >

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 October, 02:31
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
snap

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 October, 04:39
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
😂 Delicioso! 😂

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
🤣😂

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 October, 01:33
I hope it goes out with a loud toilet-flushing sound.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 October, 01:40
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Here to second yer motion!!

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 01:33
🤣🤣😂