Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 01:32
Has Facebook been completed deleted from thr internet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 01:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
it’s not deleted completely for me ..yet...I can still go into my profile page, but my posts don’t load... my notifications show who liked or made a comment on my posts, but those don’t load when tapped on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
Cute profile pic! I changed mine last thur....here it is... 🀣😁 after 30 day restriction from using. Good think Im use to not posting or caring to look after 30 days. I say "well deserved" and if they need anyone to testify about how they strip people of their 1st amendment rights...I would be honored.
03:18 PM - Oct 04, 2021
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BekandJim in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 October, 05:19
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Anons have a great sense of humor. Normies don't know what they're missing!

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 03:38
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
Lol this is mine when I get back in 🀣🀣 Thanks... I love historical theatre... it was taken in Bridgeport near Bodie Ghost Town in the Eastern Sierra ❀️